Official Crystal Nails application technique of applying Tiger Eye CrystaLac.
1. Use a Professional Cuticle Pusher to push back the cuticles. Remove the shine of the nail plate with a Half-Moon Sanding #100/180, then apply No Buffer Scrub.
2. Apply Base Gel on the nail plate and cap the edges. Cure it under UV lamp for 2-3 minutes.
3. Apply a thin coat of 3 Step CrystaLac 3S12 and cure it under UV lamp for 2-3 minutes.
4. Apply a thin coat of Tiger Eye CrystaLac TIG - 27 then use a Tiger Eye Magnet for approx. 8 seconds. Cure it under UV lamp for 2-3 minutes.
5. Apply a coat of Clear/Top 0 CrystaLac. Cap the edges and cure it under UV lamp for 2-3 minutes.
Cleanse it with Cleanser then nourish the skin with Almond Oil Concentrate.