Learn how to decorate a magnetized CrystaLac base with Royal Gel.
1. Remove the shine of the nail plate with the softer side of a Half-Moon Sanding 100/180.
After applying Spray Prep apply a layer of Base Gel, then cure it under a Crystal UV lamp for 2-3 minutes.
2. Apply the NEW Tig25 Tiger Eye CrystaLac. Cure the first layer under Crystal UV lamp for 2-3 minutes.
Magnetize the second layer, then immediately place it under UV lamp and cure it for 2-3 minutes.
3. After the cure time apply Clear/Top 0 CrystaLac. Cure it under Crystal UV lamp for 2-3 minutes, then cleanse the surface with Cleanser.
4. Paint patterns onto the surface of the finished nail using Royal Gel R6 and #0 Short brush. Cure the decoration for 2-3 minutes.
5. Finally massage Cuticle Oil in the skin.