Learn how to create a discreet flower decoration with one move technique.
1. Prepare the nail plate, dust it off, then apply Spray Prep onto the nail surface.
2. Apply Builder Base Gel onto the nail, then cure it for 2-3 minutes.
3. Apply two coats of 3 STEP CrystaLac 3S43 and cure it for 2-3 minutes.
4. Apply a coat of Clear/Top 0 CrystaLac, then cure it for 2-3 minutes. Cleanse it with Cleanser.
5. Use One Move I and One Move IV brushes to paint flowers with Art Gel white. Do quick cures for each step. Create the details with 0 Short Brush, then let it cure for 3-4 minutes.