1. After pushing back and scraping the cuticles, remove the shine of the nail plate with a Half-Moon Sanding #100/180.
2. Apply Spray Prep on the surface then apply Base Gel on the nails.
3. Apply two coats of GL77 and 3S31 3 STEP CrystaLacs then cure it under UV lamp for 2-3 minutes.
4. Finally coat it with Clear/Top 0 CrystaLac and cure it under UV lamp for 2-3 minutes.
5. After cleansing, use R6, R7, R23, R65 and R90 Royal Gels for decoration. Create a sketch with a 0 Short brush then use a 3D Mini brush for shading.
6. Paint color gradient leaves using One Move II. brush. To avoid color blending, execute quick, occasional cures for 20-30 seconds.
7. Paint spider webs and bats using Royal Gel R6 to complete the composition. Cure it under UV lamp for 2-3 minutes.