1. Build a Cover Pink acrylic base then shape it with an Xtreme Half-Moon Zebra 150/150, Blue file.
2. Create a color gradient from R6 and R80 Royal Gel with a Nero Merlo 0 brush.
Cure it under UV lamp for approx. a minute then repeat the procedure in another layer.
Cure it under UV lamp for 2-3 minutes.
3. After the cure time, gently remove the shine of the nail with a Buffer.
Paint the pattern on the matte surface with a #0 Short brush using R7 Royal Gel. Use a Nail Art Needle for the dots to complete the composition.
Apply quick cures during the creation of the pattern.
4. When the black outline is done, apply a thin coat of NEW R87 Cognac burgundy, NEW R89 Rouge noir and R3 Royal Gel with an Art Design brush and blend them together before curing.
Cure it under UV lamp for a minute.
5. Apply Xtreme Top Shine to finish the pattern then cure it under UV lamp for approx. 30 seconds.
6. Expand the pattern with colored dots using a Nail Art Needle.
After finishing the pattern cure it under UV lamp for 2-3 minutes.