Step by step tutorial to creating astonishing holiday nail art with Chro°Me CrystaLac and 3D Hard Color Gel.
1. Sculpt the nail with Cool Remove Builder Gel Cover Fill.
Polish the surface with Half-Moon Sanding #100/180.
2. Apply a coat of Royal Gel R93 onto one half of the nail and cure it under UV lamp for 2-3 minutes.
3. Divide the other half of the nail into squares using ONE STEP CrystaLac 1"35 and 0 Short brush.
Fill the squares diagonally and cure it under UV lamp for 2-3 minutes.
4. Apply a coat of Chro°Me CrystaLac onto this half of the nail.
5. Apply a decorating stripe to divide the two halves. Apply a coat of Chro°Me Top onto the checked half of the nail and cure it under UV lamp for 30 seconds.
6. Apply a coat of Xtreme Top Shine onto the whole nail surface.
7. Paint the pattern using 3D Hard Color Gel 808 and Art Design brush then decorate it with a Swarovski Crystal.
Cure it under UV lamp for 30 seconds.
8. Paint lines using Royal Gel R6 and 0 Short brush to complete the design.
Cure it under UV lamp for 2-3 minutes.