Get your nails ready for the holidays with a beautiful Christmas-themed nail art design!
1. Buff the nails with the Half-Moon Sanding #100/180, then apply Spray Prep onto the nail plate.
2. Cover the nail with Builder Base Gel, then cure it in a UV lamp for 2-3 mins.
3. Execute the Baby Boomer gel lacquer tecnique with the GL61 and GL126 colorways of 3 STEP CrystaLac, blending them together with the sharper tip of the CN Nail Art Needle.
4. Apply two layers, curing each for 2-3 mins.
5. Top it off with a layer of Clear/Top 0 3 Step CrystaLac. Cure it in a UV lamp for 2-3 mins., then cleanse it with Cleanser.
6. Paint the pattern from a mixture of White Art Gel and R6 Royal Gel with the 0 Short Brush.
7. Sprinkle some Crystal Mermaid Powder 3 on top, then cure it in a UV lamp for 2-3 mins.
8. Remove excess material with a Dust Brush, then, as a finishing touch, apply Cuticle Oil onto the skin around the cuticles.