Learn how to create stunning decorations with Royal Gel.
1. Sculp an acrylic base and shape it with Zebar File half-moon 150/150.
Dust off the nail then paint the smile line with a 0 Short brush using a mixture of R91 and R6 Royal Gels.
Paint the free edge with a Mini 3D brush. Cure it under Crystal UV lamp for approx. a minute.
2. Apply ChroMirror chrome pigment powder Shiny Pearl 3 on the free edge.
Gently remove the excess then apply a thin coat of Acid Free Primer for better adherence.
3. Apply two layers of Xtreme Top Shine and cure it under Crystal UV lamp for 2-3 minutes.
4. Create dots with Nail Art Needle using a mixture of R91 and R6 Royal Gels.
5. Paint a ribbon with 0 Short brush using a mixture of R92 Royal Gel and 808 3D Gel. Put a Swarovski crystal in the centre of it using Brush Tip Glue.