1. Apply a coat of Acid Free Primer, then apply a thin coat of Builder Base Gel.
2. Apply an Xtreme Butterfly Form in the gothic almond shape.
3. Sculpt the base of the nail using Xtreme Clear Gel, cure it in a LED lamp for 8-10 secs., then bend it.
4. Put on a C-Curve Clip and cure it in a LED lamp for 1 minute.
5. Extend the nail bed using Xtreme Cover Pink Gel and Nero Merlo II. brush.
6. Use Cover Refill Hard Gel to build the correct nail bed structure. Cure it for 2 mins., then cleanse it with Cleanser.
7. File the smile line with an Xtreme Half-Moon Zebra File 150/150, then file the nail bed’s surface using a Zebra Half-Moon File 150/150.
8. Refine the smile line area using a Thin Wooden File. Refine the edges of the smile line using a small Xtreme Titanium Drill Bit.
9. Apply a thin coat of Metal Gel 140 - Romantic Deep Blue onto the free edge and the edge of the smile line using a Nero Merlo I. brush. Cure it in a LED lamp for 2-3 mins.
10. Fill the free edge to the same height as the nail bed with Violet Galactic Builder Gel. Cure it for 2 mins., then cleanse it with Cleanser.
11. Create the gothic almond shape using an Xtreme Half-Moon Zebra File 150/150, then buff the nail bed and the free edges with a Half-Moon Sanding 100/180 Pink Core buffer.
12. Top the nails off with a coat of Xtreme Top Shine. Cure it for 2 mins. in a LED lamp.